With direction and support from more senior Strategy team members, you will be responsible for providing foundational strategy elements and seamless administration for the Strategy team.
At The Martin Group, we have a different brand of thinking. You will be successful in this role if you’re passionate about client success and connecting with every contact, deliver what is promised to internal and external contacts, demonstrate creativity in delivering solutions, and are committed to your own person growth and development.
- Providing seamless administrative support departmentally, including but not limited to scheduling In-Depth Interviews, focus groups, communicating with third party research vendors, and updating the CRM
- Supporting the Discovery process to include drafting discussion guides, conducting strategy sessions and IDIs, and preparing internal research
- Supporting and collaborating with Strategy team members on planning and drafting various strategic deliverables, including but not limited to brand and campaign briefs, agency POVs, messaging guides, etc.
- Providing research support to elevate collective knowledge and expertise of the department — whether in terms of vertical insights, brand positioning insights, tactical insights, potential research partners, competitive research
- Utilizing internal process and product information to assist in responding to internal requests for proposal scoping/language, etc.
Skills and Abilities:
- Communicates effectively in person, via email, telephone and digital meeting platforms, with both the client and the agency’s Strategy team
- Has a fundamental understanding of branding, print, broadcast, web, digital, and social media tactics, and stays well-informed regarding emerging media
- Collaborates effectively internally and cross departmentally to reach Agency objectives
- Has proven experience working in a variety of computer programs including PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Adobe, Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Strong digital background and foundational understanding of mar-com disciplines including social, influencer, digital, PR, media
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising, or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience
This position is no longer open. Please check our Careers page
for our available positions.
The Martin Group shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed (religion), color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status or domestic violence victim status, and shall also follow the requirements of the Human Rights Law with regard to non-discrimination on the basis of prior criminal conviction and prior arrest.