The Martin Group, a premier integrated communications firm is looking to hire a Copywriter for our Rochester office.
We are looking for someone to create ideas first and foremost and to write all kinds of copy—from taglines and full scripts for TV and radio to social media content and traditional print ads—and present finished campaigns and concepts to clients. If you like working on a variety of clients and a variety of work, The Martin Group is a great fit.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to create concepts not merely to write and develop content
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in English or Communications or an equivalent field
- Have approximately 7 years of experience in marketing/advertising
- Write copy for clients’ ads, brochures, TV spots, radio and other forms of advertising
- Develop unique, new and effective concepts
- Conceive, develop and produce advertising campaigns that deliver results
- Work closely with art director partners
- Confidently present work to clients
- Be able to work with a team, and eventually lead one with a little mentoring
- Be willing to work hard because you enjoy what you do
Competitive salary and benefits package. If interested, please fill out the form below.
This position is no longer open. Please check our Careers page
for our available positions.