We’re looking to hire a Graphic Designer in our Buffalo office. Strong composition and layout skills, strict attention to detail, as well as exceptional organizational, project, and file management are a must. Experience with a printer or packaging company is desired, but not necessary.
- Collaborating closely with the Studio Manager, Art Directors and other Graphic Designers. Must be team oriented and comfortable working closely with others.
- Preparing and versioning template files with specified content in place for designers.
- Reviewing designer files and scrubbing them for consistency, alignment with brand standards, color management, and printer specifications.
- Packaging files for release based on printer supplied specifications. Must have understanding of printing processes, and prepress procedures.
- Image retouching, clipping paths, and art manipulation.
Professional experience and skills:
- An associate or bachelor’s degree in design or other related positions is preferred for this position.
- Significant course work in graphic design, print production, visual arts or a related field, or work experience that demonstrates a clear knowledge of print production and design, may suffice in the absence of a degree.
- Solid knowledge of printing processes and prepress procedures.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite.
Apply For This Position