The Martin Group is helping build and grow local and national brands and we want you to be a part of it.
- Are you looking to have more authority over the work you create?
- Do you want to collaborate and be mentored by experts in the industry?
- Are you willing to explore new technology and expand your skills?
If you answered yes to the questions above, you might be a great fit for our growing team.
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Management of projects requested from clients and internal stakeholders
- Working with our Digital Marketing, Account, Social Media, and Creative teams on key client projects
- Managing Social Media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Updating website & blogs using the WordPress content management system
- Supporting our monthly analytics & reporting efforts
- Creating and distributing Email marketing campaigns
- Creating and editing graphics and imagery
- Copywriting and content strategy for a variety of channels (social, digital, email, blog)
- Supporting our internal marketing and advertising efforts
Required skills include:
- Ability to work within digital platforms to manage and update content
- Ability to write, copyedit and crop image assets as needed
- Comfortable working as part of an integrated team and taking direction from your peers
- Solid communication skills and a willingness to raise your concerns
- Prior role working in a coordinator capacity on digital platforms
- One to three years of experience in this space
- Experience managing content on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Experience working in WordPress a plus
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop and Canva a plus
- Experience using email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and Emma a plus
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot and Marketo a plus
- Experience with SEO a plus
- Agency experience a plus
This position is no longer open. Please check our Careers page
for our available positions.
The Martin Group shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed (religion), color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status or domestic violence victim status, and shall also follow the requirements of the Human Rights Law with regard to non-discrimination on the basis of prior criminal conviction and prior arrest.