The Martin Group is helping build and grow local and national brands and we want to you to be a part of it.
- Are you looking to have more authority over the work you create?
- Do you want to collaborate and be mentored by experts in the industry?
- Are you willing to explore new technology and expand your skills?
If you answered yes to the questions above, you might be a great fit for our growing team.
As a Digital Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the digital marketing and creative teams on a variety of projects
- Leading development efforts on websites, landing pages, emails blasts, and interactive experiences
- Implement provided designs and adapt where necessary to fit the platform
- Collaborating with the team on improving our tools and processes
- Exploring new opportunities to enhance the quality of our work
- Performing updates and optimization to existing digital projects
Required skills include:
- Passion for building modern, ADA compliant web experiences
- Interest in the technology that powers the mediums we work in
- Solid communication skills and a willingness to raise your concerns
- Prior professional roles focused on web development
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in this space
- Familiarity working within the Adobe Creative Suite
- Design experience a plus
- Agency experience a plus
Note: We are also considering Senior level team members to fit this role with elevated responsibilities. If you are seeking a senior-level position, please apply.
This position is no longer open. Please check our Careers page
for our available positions.
The Martin Group shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed (religion), color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status or domestic violence victim status, and shall also follow the requirements of the Human Rights Law with regard to non-discrimination on the basis of prior criminal conviction and prior arrest.