The Martin Group, a premier integrated communications firm is looking to hire an Account Supervisor in either our Buffalo or Rochester office.
At The Martin Group, we have a different brand of thinking. You will be successful in this role if you’re passionate about client success and connecting with every contact, deliver what is promised to internal and external contacts, demonstrate creativity in delivering solutions and are committed to your own personal growth and development.
The Account Supervisor is the liaison to the client and central to the development of on-going business. Join our enthusiastic, growing team and help us foster successful client relationships and drive our business forward.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, advertising, or equivalent work experience required
- Have a minimum of seven years agency or client experience (agency experience is preferred)
- Have at least one or more years of supervisory experience
- Demonstrate leadership, superior organization and efficiency
- Be able to collaborate with a multi-discipline agency team at a fast pace
- Ability to counsel clients in all areas of marketing, including but not limited to brand development, traditional, digital and social media advertising tactics, and spearhead efforts to develop strategies and meet client goals.
- Build strong, trusting relationships with clients by being their advocate, problem-solver and providing proactive thinking
- Position can be located in either Buffalo or Rochester, however recurrent time will be spent on-site with our client based in Rochester.
Competitive salary and benefits package. If interested, please fill out the form below.
Apply For This Position