The Martin Group is helping build and grow local and national brands and we want to you to be a part of it.
- Are you looking to have more authority over the work you create?
- Do you want to collaborate and be mentored by experts in the industry?
- Are you willing to explore new technology and expand your skills?
If you answered yes to the questions above, you might be a great fit for our growing team.
As a UX Designer/Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Working directly with the digital, creative and brand manager teams on a variety of projects
- Leverage provided consumer and market research to influence your user experience recommendations
- Wireframing, prototyping, and user testing your concepts
- Design and front-end development for websites, web applications, landing pages, and emails
- Updates and optimization to existing digital projects
- Integrate front end design into various content management platforms in collaboration with our development team
Required skills include:
- Passion for supporting and enhancing the user’s experience
- Interest in the technology that powers the mediums we work in
- Comfortable working independently while adhering to deadlines and budgets
- Solid communication skills and a willingness to raise your concerns
- Comfortable offering support to clients, including user training where needed
- Prior professional digital design and development experience
- Formal training in design and development a plus
- Agency experience a plus
Submit Your Information
This position may be opening in the future. Submit your resume to be considered for this role when it's open.