The Martin Group is helping build and grow local and national brands and we want to you to be a part of it.
- Are you looking to have more authority over the work you create?
- Do you want to collaborate and be mentored by experts in the industry?
- Are you willing to explore new technology and expand your skills?
If you answered yes to the questions above, you might be a great fit for our growing team.
As a User Experience/User Interface Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the creative and development teams on a variety of projects
- Leverage provided consumer and market research to influence your user experience recommendations
- Wireframing, prototyping, and user testing your user interface concepts
- Art direction and design focused on touchscreen devices such as mobile phones and kiosks
- Updates and optimization to existing digital projects
Required skills include:
- Passion for supporting and enhancing the user’s experience
- Interest in the technology that powers the mediums we work in
- Comfortable working as part of an agile team
- Solid communication skills and a willingness to raise your concerns
- Prior professional roles focused on user experience and user interface design
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in this space
- Prior professional experience providing UX strategy and design for iOS and Android
- Familiarity working with Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience withFront-end web development a plus
- Agency experience a plus
This position is no longer open. Please check our Careers page
for our available positions.
The Martin Group shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed (religion), color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status or domestic violence victim status, and shall also follow the requirements of the Human Rights Law with regard to non-discrimination on the basis of prior criminal conviction and prior arrest.