As a Project Coordinator with the Creative Operations Department, you will drive momentum for all day-to-day deliverables. You’ll work closely with the internal creative, digital, media, and PR/social teams to ensure that project goals are accomplished on time and on budget and meet or exceed client expectations.
At The Martin Group, we have a different brand of thinking. You will be successful in this role if you are passionate about client success and connecting with every contact, deliver what is promised to internal and external contacts, demonstrate creativity in delivering solutions and are committed to your own personal growth and development.
- Supports internal departments and the Creative Operations Department with the day-to-day tactical operations for integrated client campaigns and projects
- Manages, organizes, and communicates client requests and deadlines on various campaigns and projects
- Works cross-departmentally to develop and maintain project plans and manage client feedback ensuring deliverables are completed on time and on budget
- Utilizes the Agency’s workflow and process to connect internal and external resources to execute client deliverables, including any outside vendor production quotes
- Communicates regularly with supervisor/Project Supervisor on status of projects, workload, and any issues or concerns
- Works with the account, creative, strategy, digital, production, traffic, media, and PR/ social teams to develop and maintain project workbacks, manage client feedback, and ensure deliverables are complete and accurate
- Creates meeting agendas, conference reports, and updated status reports
- Provides support to the Creative Operations team as needed
- Communicates with clients as directed by the team
Skills and Abilities
- Continually looks for ways to improve the client experience
- Assists in driving the team to achieve deadlines, milestones, and quality goals
- Communicates effectively in person, via email, and via the telephone with both the client and the agency’s team on specific projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Collaborates effectively internally and cross-departmentally to reach Agency objectives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree or one (1) year of project management experience
This position is no longer open. Please check our Careers page
for our available positions.
The Martin Group shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed (religion), color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status or domestic violence victim status, and shall also follow the requirements of the Human Rights Law with regard to non-discrimination on the basis of prior criminal conviction and prior arrest.