We are seeking a digital project manager to join our creative operations team. The position requires on-your-feet improvisation and unbridled enthusiasm for efficiency. Successful candidates enjoy a fast-past work environment and managing multiple tasks at once, as well as a passion for planning and a drive to execution. The digital project manager will be responsible for ensuring client deliverables are achieved for key agency accounts and internal departments.
What does a digital project manager do at The Martin Group?
- Coordinates tactical deliverables for multiple departments within the agency.
- Supports Account Management, PR, Social Media, New Business and Digital staff and agency clients.
- Creates and maintains project documentation such as project schedules, status updates, project input, and more.
- Develops detailed project schedules and tracks progress within project management software.
- Serves as day-to-day contact with internal teams.
- Makes certain all campaign specifications are executed and delivered on time, within scope of budget and in line with both agency and client expectations.
- Ensures resource availability and allocation; coordinates internal and external resources for all campaign deliverables.
- Responsible for receiving feedback on deliverables and disseminating feedback to agency teams.
What makes a great digital project manager at The Martin Group?
- Seasoned project management skills: At least 3-5 years’ experience managing complex projects across multiple teams.
- Scheduling and planning: Setting project schedules and timelines is a major part of the PM’s role, requiring attention to detail and multitasking skills as well as the ability to plan and manage multiple concurrent projects and client deliverables.
- Multitasking: Managing workloads for multiple employees and projects.
- Passion for detail: Monitoring project timelines and helping solve for resource issues.
- Problem-solving: Troubleshooting problems and developing solutions that meet the needs of both the agency and the client.
- Excellent Communication skills: Ability to convey information effectively and efficiently.
This position is no longer open. Please check our Careers page
for our available positions.
The Martin Group shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed (religion), color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status or domestic violence victim status, and shall also follow the requirements of the Human Rights Law with regard to non-discrimination on the basis of prior criminal conviction and prior arrest.