With assistance from more senior members of the Account Service team, you will be the liaison to the client, responsible for the overall success of your assigned accounts, ensuring client expectations are met on time and within budget.
At The Martin Group, we have a different brand of thinking. You will be successful in this role if you’re passionate about client success and connecting with every contact, delivering what is promised to internal and external contacts, demonstrating creativity in delivering solutions and are committed to your own person growth and development.
- With supervision from a more senior member of the Account Service team, acts as a liaison to the client, responsible for managing the strategy and day-to-day campaign execution for your account.
- Responsible for on-site support (as needed), streamlining and centralizing communications between the client and The Martin Group
- Ensures all client’s needs and expectations are met with projects that are on strategy, on time and within budget; if clients are not pleased, escalate problems immediately to another senior member of the Account Service team.
- Works closely with other members of the Account Service team to develop strategies to meet client goals and counsel clients in all areas of marketing.
- Responsible for daily communication with all appropriate internal contacts in order to maintain continuity of workflow and planning
- Researches and stays abreast of the industry, consistently building expertise in order to provide seamless support to the client’s team
- Responsible for nurturing the client relationship for assigned accounts, owned between the client and the Agency
- Attends client meetings and internal project status meetings, working closely with other members of the Account Service team to organize and facilitate meeting agendas, reviews of financials, and progress to project deliverables.
- Maintains consistent communication with Account Supervisor. When appropriate, involves top Agency management in individual client business
- Writes first drafts of Creative/Brand/Project Briefs, Points of View (POVs) and agency recommendations to the client
- Manages budgets, timelines, workflow, meetings, and status reports for projects from start to finish
- Maintains accurate and timely client, pipeline, and forecast data
- Guiding projects through the agency, working with internal teams and clients (i.e. project management)
- Aware of the TMG product offering that assigned clients utilize, works to build expertise in order to help grow the relationship with assigned clients
- Collaborates effectively internally and cross departmentally to achieve Agency objectives
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills, driving the team to achieve deadlines, milestones and quality goals
- Ability to collaborate with disciplines across the agency
- Possesses a general understanding of pricing strategies, demographic and geographic trends, competitive analyses, and market conditions in order to craft a strategic approach and offer the client solutions and recommendations
- Communicates effectively in person, via email, and via the telephone with both the client and across internal departments on specific projects
- Builds strong, trusting relationships with clients by being their advocate, problem-solver and providing proactive thinking
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Collaborates effectively internally and cross departmentally to reach Agency objectives
- Ability to learn and become proficient in the Agency’s project management software
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, advertising, or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 2 years agency or client experience
- Agency experience preferred
Apply For This Position