The Martin Group, a premier integrated communications firm is looking to hire an Account Manager.
At The Martin Group, we have a different brand of thinking. You will be successful in this role if you’re passionate about client success and connecting with every contact, deliver what is promised to internal and external contacts, demonstrate creativity in delivering solutions and are committed to your own personal growth and development.
The Account Manager, with assistance from more senior members of the Account Service team, is the liaison to the client responsible for the overall success of your assigned accounts, ensuring client expectations are met on time and within budget.
- Ensures all client’s needs and expectations are met with projects that are on strategy, on time and within budget
- Works closely with other members of the Account Service team to develop strategies to meet client goals and counsel clients in all areas of marketing.
- Responsible for daily communication with all appropriate internal contacts in order to maintain continuity of workflow and planning
- Researches and stays abreast of the industry, consistently building expertise in order to provide seamless support to the client’s team
- Responsible for nurturing the client relationship for assigned accounts, owned between the client and the Agency
- Attends client meetings and internal project status meetings, working closely with other members of the Account Service team to organize and facilitate meeting agendas, reviews of financials, and progress to project deliverables.
- Writes first drafts of Creative/Brand/Project Briefs, Points of View (POVs) and agency recommendations to the client
- Manages budgets, timelines, workflow, meetings, and status reports for projects from start to finish
- Maintains accurate and timely client, pipeline, and forecast data
- Guiding projects through the agency, working with internal teams and clients (i.e. project management)
- Aware of the TMG product offering that assigned clients utilize, works to build expertise in order to help grow the relationship with assigned clients
- Collaborates effectively internally and cross departmentally to achieve Agency objectives
Skills and Abilities
- Strong organizational skills, driving the team to achieve deadlines, milestones and quality goals
- Ability to collaborate with disciplines across the agency
- Communicates effectively with both the client and across internal departments on specific projects
- Builds strong, trusting relationships with clients by being their advocate, problem-solver and providing proactive thinking
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Collaborates effectively internally and cross departmentally to reach Agency objectives
- Ability to learn and become proficient in the Agency’s project management software
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, advertising, or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 2 years agency or client experience
- Agency experience preferred
Salary Range: $55,000 – $75,000
Competitive salary and benefits package. If interested, please fill out the form below.
This position is no longer open. Please check our Careers page
for our available positions.
The Martin Group shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed (religion), color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status or domestic violence victim status, and shall also follow the requirements of the Human Rights Law with regard to non-discrimination on the basis of prior criminal conviction and prior arrest.