The Martin Group, a premier integrated communications firm, is looking for a Manager of Social Media Content to join the growing public relations team in our Buffalo headquarters.
- Do you live and breathe every social media platform, and stay up-to-date on all the latest trends?
- Do you have experience managing organic social media strategy, execution and measurement for multiple clients?
- Do you have strong written communication skills adaptable to various campaigns, industries, platforms, and audiences, with the ability to synthesize information quickly and communicate complex topics?
With social media evolving at a rapid clip, we’re looking for someone to help drive this expanding service line to assist our clients in getting the most out of their organic content marketing strategy.
Duties will include:
- Managing clients’ organic social media and content marketing needs: content strategy, copywriting, scheduling, and analytics
- Management of organic social media scheduling and analytics platforms like Sprout Social
- Staying on top of social media trends to offer new opportunities to clients and analyze emerging platforms, offerings, and changes to how people consume content
- Deep familiarity with the latest offerings from Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest; as well as familiarity with YouTube, Snapchat, and emerging platforms
- Occasional photography and videography for social media accounts covering events or on-site with clients
- Tracking and analyzing social media analytics to improve strategy and optimize client campaigns
- Adapting to different client personalities, and managing relationships and campaign budgets and deliverables
Agency experience strongly preferred. Journalism or public relations background preferred but not required. Minimum three years professional experience. Candidates looking to work from our Rochester location will be considered.
This position is no longer open. Please check our Careers page
for our available positions.